Get Rid of Bed Bugs Today!
What Can You Expect With Our Bed Bug Service?
Our expert team will work efficiently with you to eliminate bed bugs from your home. We create a partnership through this process, as there are steps you, as the homeowner, must take for successful elimination. Our treatment program is based on the most up to date scientific research on how best to eliminate bed bugs!
Contact the Experts
Are Bed Bugs Harmful?
Bed bugs feed on human blood while they sleep; they are attracted to our body heat and carbon dioxide output. There are no known diseases transmitted by bed bugs. The only harm from bed bugs is the actual reaction to the bite itself. The itching and discomfort from this are only experienced by approximately 65% of the population.
Am I at risk to get bed bugs?
Do you travel frequently, spend a lot of time in hotels, motels, or live in a multi-housing situation such as a college dorm? If so, we highly recommend taking safety precautions and setting up a home monitoring program. Bed bugs are mainly transported by humans by hitch-hiking on luggage, furniture, and other items. Bed bugs tend to be most prevalent in hotels, apartments, and other multi-housing structures. The frequent client or tenant turn-over contributes to the likelihood of an infestation.
Can I Get Rid of Bed Bugs Myself?
Bed bugs are extremely difficult to eliminate by the average do-it-yourself homeowner. Due to the broad scope & lack of effective over the counter products it is recommended to hire experienced professionals when treating for bed bugs.
Additional Bed Bug Facts:
- All stages of bed bugs are visible to the naked eye.
- Approximately 30% of the general public will show no reaction to a bed bug bite.
- The adult bed bug can live up to a year without feeding.
- Infestations typically start near or on the bed or bed frame.
- There are no reported cases that indicate bed bugs transmit any diseases.
- One female can lay up to 500 eggs in their lifetime.
- Bed bugs only feed every 5-7 days.