Get Rid of Moles Today!
You’ve not only invested countless hours, not to mention the amount of money you’ve invested into maintaining the green and lushness of your lawn. Now there is something running amuck in your yard creating disfiguring networks of raised mounds of soil and dead grass throughout your yard. Don’t despair! With Rainbow Pest Expert’s Mole Service expect no more moles and no more hole! Contact our experts to schedule your consultation today!
Contact the Experts
What Can You Expect With Our Mole Service?
Two paragraphs on our service, how it works, and guarantee. How is it better than the competition? How is it better than do-it-yourself?
Have a mole problem, but you’re wondering why you need an expert to deal with your mole problem? From phone to the moment our technicians leave your home, we will deliver the highest quality of excellence. With our Mole Service, our experts:
- Will provide you with a thorough inspection of your yard to ensure they are actively tunneling.
- A multi-stage treatment strategy of baiting and monitoring.
- Cover dead lawn with lawn paint.
Are Moles Harmful?
Moles are not a danger to humans as actual encounters with a mole are rare. They are in fact more of a nuisance than anything. Moles are more likely to be a danger to your lawn as their tunneling will kill any turf that is disturbed in the process.
Can I Get Rid Of Moles Myself?
The successful trapping of moles requires the understanding of the mole’s habits. As your understanding of a mole’s habits diminishes, so will your chances of successfully getting rid of them from your yard. Assistance from a professional is more likely to deliver successful results. However, there is a caveat to baiting and trapping moles, whether it is done by you or a professional. There is not a method that can prevent new moles from entering into your yard.
Additional Mole Facts
- They have an insatiable appetite eating large amounts of earthworms and insects
- There are two species that are found in Minnesota, the eastern mole and the star-nosed mole
- Eastern moles are found tunneling in dryer upland areas, while the star-nosed moles can be found tunneling in wet swampy areas