Get Rid of Pantry Pests Today!
Seeing pantry insects crawling through your flour or other grains in your pantry can instantly destroy your appetite, knowing that an insect has been feeding, breeding and defecating within the food that you have been consuming. However, with Rainbow Pest Experts’ Pantry Pests Service, you can be sure that these pantry invaders will be eliminated and not return. Contact our experts for your consultation today!
Contact the Experts
What Can You Expect With Our Pantry Pests Service?
With light infestations of pantry pests in your home can be easily dealt with by simply disposing of the infested food source. However, heavy pantry pests can be overwhelming and nearly impossible to handle on your own without the help of a professional.
Every home and pantry pest problem is unique and our experts treat every home and every pest infestation accordingly. Our experts:
- Conduct a thorough inspection of your home to identify where your pantry pests are coming from and areas in your home where you could potentially continue to have re-infestations.
- Spot treat key areas of your home where there are high frequencies of infestation.
- Place insect pheromones if applicable.
- Assist you in disposing of the infested food products and educating you on steps you can take to prevent future infestations.
Our Pantry Pests Service lasts up to 60 days* and is covered by a 60 day warranty.
Are Pantry Pests Harmful?
Pantry pests are harmless to humans; however, in some cases they may cause irritation or allergic reactions due to the usual suspects: skin that has been shed or fecal matter. These wastes produced by these pests can lead to the infestation of other pesky pests, such as carpenter ants, which can be even more problematic.
Can I Get Rid Of Pantry Pests Myself?
In the cases of a light infestation of pantry pests within your home, you can easily take care of the problem yourself by:
- Disposing of food(s) infested by pantry pests
- Storing all food, especially grains and flour, in plastic air tight containers, ensuring that all original packaging is disposed of
- Purchase small quantities of food that will not be stored for a long time when possible
- Closely examine and inspect grain products that you purchase that have been damaged or appear to have been stored for an extended period of time, especially pet food and bird seeds
- Keep any food storage area clean on a regular basis
- Clean any spilled grain products immediately
In the case of heavy infestations of pantry pests, professional help is required.
Additional Pantry Pests Facts
- They congregate in very large numbers
- An over-wintering pest that will remain active once in your home
- Lay their eggs on and around the female boxelder tree
- The best time for control is late August to mid-October
- Commonly found in Burnsville, Eagan, and Apple Valley, as well as other river valleys
*NOTE: A three week waiting period is required after the initial service to allow for the product to take effect. In the event that activity persists beyond the initial population, we will return your money at no charge within the warranted period.
Schedule your service today!
Contact the Experts