Need Bat Removal & Prevention in Your Home?
Bat infestations in your home is frustrating, a nuisance, and scary. In addition, dealing with bat removal and prevention is a futile effort if not done correctly. Identifying how and why bats are getting into your home is a specialized service, in addition to being very labor intensive to do right. However, accurate inspection by experienced professionals is the key to solving bat infestations.
What to Expect From Our Experts
Bats are inventive when getting into homes. Without an experienced bat control professional climbing up along the roofline and visually inspecting every inch, elimination is not going to work.
However, our roofline exclusion service stops the problem, prevents it from happening in the future. In addition, our service eliminates the dangers homeowners risk from climbing ladders, sealing incorrectly or inadvertently trapping bats in the home.
Rainbow Pest Experts:
- Locate roosting/nesting spaces
- Identify entry and exit points, no matter where or how bats are entering
- Target access points with a specialized device that allows bats to leave roosting areas and prevents them from returning
- Permanently seals all access holes once all bats are eliminated from the home
- Does not poison, trap or kill bats
- Provide the best warranty in the industry
Schedule Your Service Today!