We Now Eliminate Bed Bugs!
First of all, our service to eliminate bed bugs starts with an inspection to confirm bed bugs in your home. After bed bugs are confirmed, our bed bug expert will provide a thorough consultation to customize your bed bug elimination plan. If you suspect you have bed bugs, an inspection is highly recommended. As a result, you can either begin treatment or put your mind at ease!
Contact the Experts
We get rid of bed bugs
We realize that bed bugs are one of those pests that create a lot of stress in your life. Our treatment program is based on the most up to date scientific research on how best to eliminate bed bugs, while also causing the least amount of disruption to you.
What you can expect from our service to eliminate bed bugs
You can expect our expert team to thoroughly explain every step of the service. We work efficiently with you to eliminate bed bugs from your home. Because there important steps that you as the homeowner will also will take, we will create a partnership with you through this process.
Included in our bed bug elimination service:
- First, a thorough inspection of sleeping area(s) where the infestation is suspected
- Inspection covers all possible hiding spots within 6 feet of sleeping area(s)
- If located, a comprehensive treatment plan for all sleeping areas is developed
- If not located, bed bug monitoring will be set up
- Pre-service client consultation, including homeowner preparation
- Bed bug treatment of all suspected areas of home after completion of a pre-service checklist
- Bed bug monitoring set up
- Follow up visit 30 days after treatment
What you can expect from our bed bug monitoring service
Our bed bug experts will place monitoring devices in the sleeping areas of your home. We then perform regular inspections to see if any activity has been found. Our bed bug monitoring service is ideal for the frequent business traveler who is concerned about bringing home bed bugs.We also set up monitoring for 30 days after an inspection that found no bed bugs, as small infestations are very difficult to find. Proactive monitoring allows for early detection, and easy elimination!
For more information about bed bugs, you can read about them here.