Expert Mouse & Rodent Control in Minneapolis
Why is mouse and rodent control crucial?
Finding evidence of rodents in your home, or worse yet, seeing one scurry across the floor, is fear-provoking for most homeowners. And, with good reason–in addition to the fear they can provoke, rodents can carry diseases and cause structural damage to your home. Additionally, there is seldom just one. Once rodents find an entry point, cozy place, and food source in your home, they reproduce rapidly.
According to the CDC, certain diseases can spread from rodents to people through direct contact with infected rodents. This includes breathing in contaminated air, touching contaminated materials and then touching eyes, nose, or mouth, being bitten or scratched by an infected rodent, or eating food contaminated by an infected rodent.
Rainbow Pest Expert’s comprehensive rodent control methodology
We begin by thoroughly inspecting your house to see where rodents are hiding. This helps us determine how extensive the infestation is and the best locations for baiting and trapping to reduce the current population. Inspections are done using a toolkit that includes mirrors to view all possible access points, high-power flashlights, a shovel to view foundation entry points, and more.
For long-lasting mouse and rodent control, we recommend our two-stage service. Stage one controls the current population, and stage two prevents future rodents from returning. Read more about our comprehensive mouse control service for Minneapolis residents!
Why opt for professional control over DIY?
Regarding mouse and rodent control, our systematic approach eliminates the guesswork that comes with trying to do it yourself. While DIY attempts for a minor pest problem may work, calling in the pros can save you time, money, and aggravation if you suspect an infestation within your home. We highly recommend professional help in the following circumstances:
- Severe mouse or rodent infestation
- Health and safety concerns
- Signs of structural damage
- Your personal threshold has been exceeded
What other pest control services do we offer in Minneapolis?
We offer these pest control services as either a one-time service or part of a protection plan:
- Ant services, including carpenter ant, pavement ant, and preventative ant treatments
- Moisture pest treatments to control centipedes, millipedes, sow bugs, silverfish, and more
- Biting pest treatments to control ticks and mosquitos
- Stinging pest treatments to prevent and eliminate wasps and hornets nesting
- Fall insect service to help prevent boxelder bugs, Asian lady beetles, brown marmorated stink bugs, and other fall invaders from seeking warmth for the winter
- Vole control services
Don’t just take our word for it!
With over 200 customer reviews and a 4.8-star rating on Google, we are proud to have many pest-free, happy customers in Minneapolis! Ready to rid your Minneapolis home of mice, rodents, or other pests? Contact us today to get started!