Looking to Eliminate Ants From Your Home?
First, we identify the source and ant species
A thorough inspection inside and outside of your property is important in identifying the source and species of the ants. After we identify the ants, we can determine the best way to eliminate ants from your home!
Because customers can have multiple ant species such as both Pavement ants and Carpenter ants, identification of the species is important for treatment. For example, we can accelerate the treatment process if we can locate the Carpenter ants primary nest.
Contact the Experts
We use a professional non-repellant product for eliminating ants
We use products specifically designed for use against colonizing insects, such as ants and termites. This enables us to completely eliminate the entire colony and not just the forager ants which only makes up about 10% of the whole colony. Therefore, it is critical to completely eliminate the ant population in your home.
What can expect from our ant service?
- We use products designed specifically for ant control.
- Our products transfer easily throughout an ant colony to eliminate the ants.
- After an application, the treatment takes 45-60 minutes to dry.
- Once the product is dry it is designed to withstand a variety of weather elements such as the sun, wind, rain, and cold.
- Once dry, the products are safe to the touch and will not stain or damage siding, paint or foliage.
- Reduction within 7-10 days with complete elimination of the entire colony within 30 days or less.
We provide a six-month warranty for our carpenter ant treatment and a 90-day warranty for pavement ant treatment.*
Schedule Your Service Today!
*NOTE: A 30 day wait period is required after the initial service to allow for product effectiveness. In the event that activity persists beyond that, we will return at no charge within the warranted period.