Get Rid of Cockroaches Today!
Seeing a cockroach scurry across anyone’s kitchen immediately makes you question the level of sanitation of any food coming out of that kitchen. It’s even more horrifying and potentially mortifying is seeing a cockroach in your own kitchen. With Rainbow Pest Experts’ Cockroach Service, you can be sure to keep those cockroaches out of your kitchen and out of your home. Schedule your consultation with one of our experts today!
Contact the Experts
What Can You Expect With Our Cockroach Service?
So you may be wondering why you need an expert to get rid of your cockroach infestation. What sets our experts apart from your home do-it-yourself and other pest control companies is that at Rainbow Pest Experts, our experts utilize a combination of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategies and techniques. In addition, our experts tailor each approach to your home’s needs to successfully eliminate these pests from your home as no two homes are alike. Our experts will work with you to:
- A thorough inspection of your home is conducted to identify the source of infestation and where they are most frequently seen.
- Identify possible barriers that will prevent the success of control.
- A detailed control and prevention plan is created and tailored to your goals and your home’s needs.
- Not only target the current population of cockroaches, but also the newly hatched population of cockroaches, ensuing continual control.*
- For light infestations, our experts strategically place gel baits to achieve control
- We work with you to implement an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach combining education, cultural practices such as sanitation, altering the targeted pest’s habitat and chemical applications when necessary to achieve lasting results.
- Ensure your safety and giving you a peace of mind.
Are Cockroaches Harmful?
They commonly enter into your home by hitchhiking on egg cartons, soft drink cartons, sacks of potatoes or onions, used furniture, beer cases, etc. or move from building to building during the warm summer months. They can develop into large populations and live throughout the home, especially in kitchens and bathrooms. Cockroaches are not only disgusting to look at as they scurry quickly across your floor or wall, but they are also carriers of diseases that can be potentially dangerous to you or your family. Cockroaches eat food of all kinds, including human feces and garbage. They carry diseases on their bodies by coming into contact with the unsanitary food that they consume and can foul any of your food they contaminate that result in food poisoning, dysentery, or diarrhea. In addition, cast-off cockroach skins, dead bodies and droppings can cause allergies such as asthma, especially in children and sensitive individuals.
Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches Myself?
Completely getting rid of cockroaches is very difficult without the help of a professional. It will require the combined efforts of you and a professional to get lasting results. There are step that you can take to ensure complete eradication and control. Steps you can take are:
- Maintain a sanitized food storage and preparation area.
- Keep all foods contained and sealed in tight seal containers, especially foods containing high levels of starch.
- Reduce sources of moisture by fixing leaky pipes in the bathroom, basement, kitchen, etc.
What sets our Cockroach Service apart from your run of the mill do-it-yourself products available on the market is that, our experts:
- Have extensive knowledge about where cockroaches are frequently found and the best places in your home which is essential to getting successful baiting.
- Use professional long-lasting residual products that target both the current population of cockroaches and newly hatched cockroaches left behind. Store bought chemicals may kill the current population of infestation, but does not deal with the population that hatches afterwards. Cockroach eggs are protected from many spray insecticides.
- Use the highest quality professional grade products to get the best and most cost effective result.
Additional Cockroach Facts
- Out of the 4,000 plus species, the four most common cockroaches to Minnesota are: the German cockroach, the brownbanded cockroach, the American cockroach, and the oriental cockroach.
- Cockroaches can survive for up to one month living only on water and up to two weeks without food or water.
- Produces three to four generations per year.
- Can live for up to a week without its head.
- Can hold its breath for 40 minutes.
*Note: A high level of sanitation is recommended in order to ensure the attractiveness of our baits to the cockroaches.